Thursday, February 24, 2011

At the Movies.....by Sheralyn Barnes

I've been sketching with the pencils a lot lately. I think that you can tell a lot about a person’s personality by their pencil lead of choice. Me? I am a 2H. On some days even a 4H. I inch my way up to a 2B max. Anyone who knows their pencil lead scales will deduce from this that I’m also not much of a dancer and prefer to hang out in the kitchen at parties. Anyway...all that said, I like movies. So do sheep. And mice (I think). A nice winter-time activity for all....
Thanks for stopping by!

You can check out more work at:

www.sheralynbarnes.com

or follow me on facebook at
Sheralyn Barnes Illustration

5 comments:

  1. This is too damn funny, there are so many things about this that I like! especially the sheep that is asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting! Such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff barnes! Joe

    (Good friend of Zac)

    some of my paintings/collages here:

    http://coconutandtheduke.com/?page_id=29

    ReplyDelete